2010 FIFA World Cup Soccer Cards

So I guess this is what the autos look like.

img56750481.jpg

CardZone sent out their flyer for these and had no mention of Signature Cards... Boxes were $105 and the full set of 198 cards was $150

if you look at the back of that Zanetti one it say's official licensed trading card.....hmm....just heard news a local card shop in perth has them for $98 a box...my mates probably picking one up today....will let ya know.

hey guys, picked up a FourFourTwo World Cup pack today which includes a 6 sticker sheet and album- it doesn't mention anything about auto's so i assume they must be card auto's...

I know someone who busted a case of these and there were no Auto's in them. 6 base sets out of the case.

I know someone who busted a case of these and there were no Auto's in them. 6 base sets out of the case.

Wow, that's pretty terrible considering the price per box!

That makes me wonder are the autos perhaps a Japanese market exclusive? I've seen many autos on Japanese auction sites but none on ebay Australia.

hey guys, picked up a FourFourTwo World Cup pack today which includes a 6 sticker sheet and album- it doesn't mention anything about auto's so i assume they must be card auto's...

by Sticker autos they mean whoever makes the card put stickers on the card with the auto of the player on it rather than an OnCard Auto like most AFL cards are.

There are boxes selling for 110 on ebay....Pretty sure that is them....Please tell me otherwise....Also are you guarenteed the full set??

@Futbol Cards:
Could you please share links to japanese auctions?
I would love to learn more about this collection and its autos and of course will be looking for cards of my players :)
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom