2010/11 Premier League head to head fantasy league

ScottE

Go Brock
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotteamy
I've started another league up for the coming Premier League season starting in August. Free to join and we go head to head against each other all season.
Here's the league code 32573-14962 and the league is called Socceroos. Everyone is welcome. If theres enough interest i can start a classic league which is points only.

Fantasy Premier League - a Fantasy Football Game for the Barclays Premier League

I'm up for it I'm on my iPod a will sign up next Time on my pccc

i've got a pretty good team, but had to go with 4-5-1 because all my money is in the Midfield and Forward.. my best defender is Evra. It's a bit tricky to pick Goalkeeper because they are around the same price.

ive got like 5 decent players rest are no namers.

fabregas, torres, gerrard, cahill and thats about it a few iffy ones like mascerano and eduardo ohwell i hope i do alrgiht

Yeah i used to get the best 5 players and then no namers. This year i have gone with Rooney and Gerrard and then young and upcoming stars..

i would join but i hate the premierleague site one. The sportal one is much better.

does the sportal on give you more money to put a decent team together if so i might get one up and running with my school mates

i joined up too, my team is. GOALKEEPERS - Schwarzer DEFENDER - Vidic, Ricketts, Toure, Woodgate MIDFIELDERS - Gerrard, Deco, Maxi Rodrigez, Rosicky
FORWARDS - Drogba , Tevez BENCH - Soderberg(Goalie), Da Silva(Defender), Emerton(midfield), Beattie(Forward)

Sorry for being a newbie to EPL fantasy but I've picked a guy (Mascherano) who looks like he's off out of the EPL.
How do i go about changing him? I can't seem to find a link to do so. Do I have to wait till the season starts??

---------- Post added 30-07-2010 at 11:24 PM ----------

Ignore - got it sorted.

Back
Top Bottom