2010/11 Panini Gold Standard

Well I hope the 3 yr old behaves. I'm looking forward to the other boxes :lol:

Also, I know nothing about what's a good gold standard box. But it seems pretty good to me? :blink:

Well I hope the 3 yr old behaves. I'm looking forward to the other boxes :lol:

Also, I know nothing about what's a good gold standard box. But it seems pretty good to me? :blink:

Cheers mate!

I haven't busted NBA since 2009 so I was unsure if this was pretty standard lol

Will move onto the 2006/07 SPx once she goes to bed VERY soon!

Seems about average. Most boxes have a couple low numbered cards, So it comes down to players. The Parker was nice. Ive seen alot worse, but you didnt get gold or Kobe. You wouldnt get your money back but Gold standard can be much worse.

Seems about average. Most boxes have a couple low numbered cards, So it comes down to players. The Parker was nice. Ive seen alot worse, but you didnt get gold or Kobe. You wouldnt get your money back but Gold standard can be much worse.

Cheers mate.

Yeah but that dual auto would prob sell as well or better than Kobes ATM I reckon since there are so many! And #/10! nice

lol every second box has a Kobe now. They are going down in value. And 4 case hits in 10 boxes. So 40% chance. Gold is a really solid product and the base is cool.

Yeah but just for an idea, the Worthy/Baylor /25 at 50 with 2 days to go, see how that goes then get an idea of an /10 of better players :p lol and getting close to a Kobe auto which have been going for 110 or so! not too bad

Back
Top Bottom