2010/11 NBA League Pass Broadband

clipper

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
coultard1
Hi guys,

just wondering if anyone is getting memebership this season? I'm thinking about it but not sure what package is best.

Sorry if there is already a thread, on this< I did a search and couldn't find a current one.

I just activated a free trila to 1st of November, quit out and cant get back in. Is there somewhere I have to click?

And it wasnt working when I went into it but it may be up when the season begins

I got a game working.. just click back on the scroller to try the ones that are tagged as "WATCH" or something. Seemed a bit jumpy to me though. But overall it looks a lot more professional this season.

Got mine working. Had to update my Flash player. Still dont know how to get there from the main NBA.com menu though.

Mine works fine with great commentary and video. Might have to look at buying one now as you can see stats, box score and everything as well

We you guys be getting the premium or the standard? trying to decide on that, having access to games after 24 hours sounds like a great feature, but then with so many games are you really gonna watch a game from 5 days ago or watch a current game? hmmmmmm

hmm. i dunno. i bought it last year, but i struggled with latency and download issues.

even tho i have the best insternet speed availible. i might try the free trial. idk

Can you download games off it or just watch them on it?

If you can download, im in

Back
Top Bottom