2010-11 NBA Draft Lottery - Who Should They Pick?

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
A year ago, the Kings had the worst record and wound up with the No.4 pick instead of the top prize in the NBA Draft Lottery. Alas, their initial bad luck turned into good fortune, in the presence of Tyreke Evans, this season's Rookie of the Year unless Stephen Curry's late surge spoils his bid. Now, because Golden State, Washington and Detroit finished the season Wednesday night with victories, the Kings own the third-worst record -- and the best chances for the No.3 pick in the upcoming draft. Or then again, maybe they get really lucky and move up to one or two and a shot at John Wall and Evan Turner. Entering the Lottery, here are the odds (for the No.1 pick) for the teams with the worst records. Or, as the ping pong balls bounce .... - New Jersey. 25 percent. - Minnesota. 19.9 percent. - Sacramento. 15.6 percent.

Read more: HoopsHype - NBA Rumors

John Wall will probably go No1 but do the Nets need him or will they take him?

TWolves will prob take Evan Turner but do they need him also?

DeMarcus Cousins and Derrick Favors are the likely picks to round out the first 4, however it will be interesting to see how the lottery balls fall, who gets what actual pick and therefore who they will pick, maybe to use as trade bait, maybe just to bolster their rosters.

Honestly...... the only two teams that I don't see taking Wall as #1 if they get the top pick are Utah & NO...... they are both unlikely to get it anyway & even if they did they would probably trade the #1 pick for another lottery pick + someone else or another lottery pick.

DeMarucs cousins is anyones guess where he will end up, apparently he is LOADED with talent but is a major headcase.... so will depend what team wants to take a chance on him; would go best on a team with a lot of experienced vets to pull him into line.

John Wall will probably go No1 but do the Nets need him or will they take him?

TWolves will prob take Evan Turner but do they need him also?

DeMarcus Cousins and Derrick Favors are the likely picks to round out the first 4, however it will be interesting to see how the lottery balls fall, who gets what actual pick and therefore who they will pick, maybe to use as trade bait, maybe just to bolster their rosters.

If my Timberwolves get the 2nd pick, there's no question we take Evan Turner baby! He is clear-cut the 2nd best player in the draft behind Wall and Shooting Guard is a major position of need for the Wolves too! We need someone to take over in 4th quarters, dominate the ball and hold onto leads for us - both Turner and Wall are those sorts of players!

Taking and keeping Cousins doesn't make a whole lot of sense for us right now - we're already loaded with talented PF's in Al Jefferson and Kevin Love - and Cousins is also a deadset headcase!

If my Timberwolves get the 2nd pick, there's no question we take Evan Turner baby! He is clear-cut the 2nd best player in the draft behind Wall and Shooting Guard is a major position of need for the Wolves too! We need someone to take over in 4th quarters, dominate the ball and hold onto leads for us - both Turner and Wall are those sorts of players!

Taking and keeping Cousins doesn't make a whole lot of sense for us right now - we're already loaded with talented PF's in Al Jefferson and Kevin Love - and Cousins is also a deadset headcase!

Cousins & headcases must go hand-in-hand! :lol:

It's certain that Wall and Turner will be the #1 and #2 picks. In the odd case it ends up being Turner #1 Wall would be #2 without a doubt.

Favors, Demarcus Cousins and Wes Johnson would round out the top 5. Not in that particular order, just depends how the lottery plays out.

I'd go out on a limb and take Gordon Hayward as number 1 pick. I think he has what it takes to become a top NBA player and will probably be a PC chase for me next year.

yea Gordan hayward and mack should be automatic 1st round at least. Other impressive players include Jordan Crawford, Nolan Smith, turner, johnson, dasean butler.

Back
Top Bottom