2010/11 A-league thread

Who will be 2010/11 A-league champions?

• Total voters
Velaphi is a great keeper...he just needs to not let his emotion get the better of him. Couple mistakes last year and he blew a fuse....if he keeps cool head...he can easily be Socceroos no. 1 keeper!

---------- Post added 05-08-2010 at 10:22 AM ----------

my ladder predictions...

Sydney
Mariners
Victory
Glory
Heart
Phoenix
Gold Coast
Jets
Adelaide
Roar
Fury

Mine:
Victory
Sydney
Mariners
Phoenix
Gold Coast
Glory
Adelaide
Queensland Roar
Jets
Fury
Heart

---------- Post added 06-08-2010 at 08:06 AM ----------

It was a pretty boring game last night, terrible defense gifting the Mariners a goal.
Terra was a shinning light for Heart, very clever player. Worm was horrible, the first person the heart signed and the first person the Heart substituted.

Beautiful win and great to see them keep a clean sheet against them even with such a make-shift defense.

quite an interesting season so far after 4 rounds...

• Sydney FC last year's champions glued to the bottom
  • Melbourne Heart not taking the league by storm as most predicted they would
  • Shane Smeltz does another runner on Gold Coast and the A-League
  • The Fury proving they're no push overs
  • Glory looking strong and showing good form even with so many injuries and absentees
  • Brisbane look the most promising currently 2 wins and 1 draw and 3 clean sheets in 3 games
  • Adelaide putting last season behind them

all can change though still early days

Really, he cried? Didn't see that.

But that was wrong, heart should have got the 3 points

Really, he cried? Didn't see that.

But that was wrong, heart should have got the 3 points
Post match interview....he was pretty devastated that they drew..

I feel you're pain mate but that's soccer for you...that's the only real bad thing about it.

Draws, Dives and Dodgey ref calls.

Yea i was glad to be there for hearts first win, we are finally gelling together and playing really good. We are now 6th on the ladder and i think the only way is up for the heart.

Glory is the team to beat this season (which heart did), and Adelaide are the surprise package, Brisbane and Fury also going better than expected.

Fantastic to see Sydney at the bottom, and Heart above victory.

another great win for Glory...

I rocked up late to nib stadium and was behind the shed entering when Sterjovski scored the first goal haha

early days still...

it is good to see Victory and Sydney being chained to the bottom of the table lol

Back
Top Bottom