2010/11 A-league thread

Who will be 2010/11 A-league champions?

• Total voters

Tricolour

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brandon
Its less than one week until the season starts, and i cant wait!

It will be a very interesting season.

Please Discuss your thoughts and predictions, and also vote in the pole on who you think will be champions.

GO HEART :worthy:

Perth Glory will dominate

They will be strong, Fowler will dominate.

---------- Post added 30-07-2010 at 08:13 PM ----------

My Prediction..

Melbourne Victory
Perth Glory
Melbourne Heart
Sydney fc
Gold Coast United
Wellington Phoenix
Newcastle Jets
Brisbane Roar
Adelaide United
Central Coast Mariners
North Queensland Fury

I hope the Melbourne Victory win it. Their first match against Melbourne Heart should have plenty of aggro! :p

yea it will be crazy. I think it will be a sell out, but i will definitely be there as im a heart member :D

You heard it here first the Victory will not win it...Maybe around 4th

i reckon it's Glory's year! They have the best team they have ever had, and without an injury plague this year they should win it!

hearts will dominate if they can work well as a team they definetly have the best team on paper

im flying up to sydney to watch victory v scum on the saturday night.
hopefully it can be a repeat of when i last flew up to sydney for the 2nd semi :)

i reckon it's Glory's year! They have the best team they have ever had, and without an injury plague this year they should win it!

Feeling okay? lol nah they will go alrigth be hearts are goign to dominate

I would love to see how you all think the ladder will be at the end of the season, like what i have done in a previous post

---------- Post added 01-08-2010 at 10:02 PM ----------

They will be strong, Fowler will dominate.

---------- Post added 30-07-2010 at 08:13 PM ----------

My Prediction..

Melbourne Victory
Perth Glory
Melbourne Heart
Sydney fc
Gold Coast United
Wellington Phoenix
Newcastle Jets
Brisbane Roar
Adelaide United
Central Coast Mariners
North Queensland Fury

like this ^^

MelB Hearts
Syd FC
Melb Vic
Perth
Adelaide
CCM
GCU
Jets
ROAR
Wellington
North Queensland

---------- Post added 01-08-2010 at 10:11 PM ----------

go the hearts lol

Do you actually support the heart or just backing them to win?

Also the season will be even more interesting next year when the Sydney Rovers enter the comp

lol im a mariners fan but they stole my heffernan lol. but srsly they have bolton GK, heffernan, beauchamp, sarkies,thompson, aloisi, skoko, awesome line up i hope they win

Yea we have awesome lineup, im not a big fan of Aloisi but he is still a good player. When you think about it, the heart got 3 of sydneys best players (Aloisi, Collosimo, Bolton), one of the mariners best players (Heffernan), Newcastles captain (Matt Thompson) as well as International talent such as Rutger Worm, Alex Terra and Gerald Sibon. Along with Aussie stars beauchamp and skoko, i agree with you that Heart have the best list in the A-league :)

I was so hoping that the rumors were true that Viduka would join the heart but it was a long shot.

---------- Post added 01-08-2010 at 10:48 PM ----------

Also left out Sarkies.. he was a top player at Adelaide

Melbourne Victory!!!!!!
Not happy that we lost to sydney fc :mad:

i was at the game supporting Victory, i was so disappointed.

Melbourne Victory and Melbourne Heart share one thing in common, we both just hate Sydney :D

---------- Post added 01-08-2010 at 11:17 PM ----------

I'm going to be rooting for the Hearts but I think Victory have more experience as a team. Heart will dominate in the next few season though...

good to see another heart supporter :)

as long as we improve our away form then anythings possible.

on paper we are a decent team...easy said though.

Back
Top Bottom