For Sale/For Trade 2009 Telegraph wants and swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have: Foils:
Manly logo, Anthony Minichiello, Cowboys Logo, Matthew Keating, Setimita Sa, Jamie Simpson, Jarrod Mullen, Eric Grothe.

These are the only 09 telegraph cards i have for the Dragons:
logo, nightingale, soward, Cooper, Morris, Boyd, Creagh, Poore, hunt, young, smith, priddis
foils -priddis

OK, that will do then if you are fine with that trade?

Get you a bit closer to getting the set of foils hey.

yeh mate thats great i am happy with that and yeh it gets me really close to completing the foil set so a big thanks mate i appreciate it.

did you want to set the trade thread?

Cheers dave

Hi all i stil need 13 more foils to finishthey are shane tonk,matty rogers,steve matai,david williams,ryan hoffman,copper vuna,kristian inu,lachlan coote,brett seymore,john,sutton,craig wing,nate miles,todd payton.

I have foils to trade :thaiday,sims,parker,pj march,idris,utai,luke paten x3,luke odonell,bowen x3,aron payne x2,ben harris,brenton bowen,chris walker,willy zillman,copper cronk,jeff lima,james mcmanus,steve simpson,wes naioana,brad tighe x2,mick jenings,maurice blair,sharks,ben ross,brett kearney,luke stuart,nightingale,dean young,mitch pearce x3,kenny-dowall,soliola,roparti x2,stacey jones,tuimavava,dean collis,daine laurie,dene halatau. if you whant to swap or buy or sell let me know thanks SUMO

I have Douglas and Seymour commons. I also have the 2 07 tazos you need. I would probably trade for commons I need.
PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom