2009/2010 A-League Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case break would be the way to go as not many of us have done group breaks before.
It guarentees everyone a sig and we can trade. If there are not enough numbers i would like 2 boxes :)

ive already got gold coast, sorry mate

no, no mate, we are just listing teams people support so we can trade the sigs and inserts to each other. Don't worry about it atm

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

depending on price i will take 1 or 2

ok well ill go down 4 melbourne victory..my fave team
and gold coast and north qld...my next 2 fave teams
i like the idea that we but in some $$ and do a case break and we get the cards of the teams we choose :)

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

ok well ill go down 4 melbourne victory..my fave team
and gold coast and north qld...my next 2 fave teams
i like the idea that we but in some $$ and do a case break and we get the cards of the teams we choose :)

if we pick 2 teams i will definatley go melbourne victory
and then gold coast or i will north qld...i will definatley go north qld to get the fowler sig if i was garanteed 1 lol

yeh but if i pulled a Fowler Sig i would keep it. Not everyone will want to trade cards they get iif they are good players

I think you will have to bust your own boxes, admin will confirm.
but i think i read somewhere picking teams etc and doing a group break isnt allowed...

IT IS GOING AHEAD GUYS! GOMOTO is waiting for permission from admin and we'll be underway. He said it will only go ahead if he can sell all 12 boxes in the case

yea i would love a price
i dont recon its worth it, there is nothing thats really rare like 1 in more than a box
australia needs another card company to compete with select and teamcoach!

After collecting all the other sets I would be down for a couple of boxes rather than trying to get sets off Ebay. This is a much better way to trade and get the cards you really want.

Hopefully GoMoto can do the business like he did with the Classics and Pinnacle, surely there is now enough interest for a case or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom