2008 NRL CHAMPIONS Hand Signed cards!

Yes mate actually i am still after that set. What were you looking to get for it?
Brplat

Yes mate actually i am still after that set. What were you looking to get for it?
Brplat

I'm collecting Cowboys for myself and Manly for my brother..

I have complete base/second inserts sets (Jerseys/FootyFaces/Holos).. From 2000-2009.. Nothing else.. No clubplayer/team of the year or anything like that.. Would even trade for a personally signed card or two?

I have some personally signed penrith cards too...??

Only interested in signed cowboys or manly for trade though.. Not after any other teams..

I will get back to you after saturday, i believe i have 3x signed cowboys cards - i recall josh hannay, Matt sing and then...i think paul rauhihi (not positive on players until i dig them out again...which could take until saturday due to work/other commitments and to tell you honestly im unsure where i put them)

I also have this signed manly logo card that can be seen here >>>http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu233/Brplat/seaeagles.jpg
(Signed by Mark Page and Junior Palau)

I know what you mean!!

I can't complain.. I'm on day one of five weeks off.. Thought I would get into my cards for a few days.. I'll dig through and find all my penrith cards that are signed.. I'll take a photo and email them to you if you like?

Just need your email that's all..

Greenday_rox_969@hotmail.com

Thanks mate
Brplat