For Sale 2008 NRL Centenary Heritage Round posters -FULL SET OF 16-

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLADE

G.C. Titans collector
Real Name
Dee
I have been sitting on these Heritage Round posters for a while now and I think it is time to start moving them out to make way for new collections.

I have 2 full sets of Heritage Round posters. They were handed out at the 2008 Centenary Heritage Round home grounds. I am lead to believe there were 30,000 home team posters and 15,000 away team posters. It was a big task for me to get all 16 and had to send and recieve posters from all around the East Coast of Australia. All of the posters are in mint condition.

Full sets are $160 per set. Postage is $12

I do have individual posters of each team, except Warriors, if you want to buy just one. Prices will vary depending on what team you are after, starting at $10 for Titans and Broncos. The Bulldogs, Sharks, Panthers, Eels, Rabbitohs, Roosters, Tigers, Knights, Raiders $15 each. The Sea Eagles, Storm, Cowboys are $18 each. Postage $8 for individual posters. I don't want to split the 2 complete sets so I don't have spare individual Warriors posters

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4216.jpg

Hey BLADE - what size are these?
I may b keen 4 a Broncos one.

Full set now $160. That is an average of $10 per poster. Im bumping it because I have been reduced to a part time employee and I have a baby on the way.

I have been sitting on these Heritage Round posters for a while now and I think it is time to start moving them out to make way for new collections.

I have 2 full sets of Heritage Round posters. They were handed out at the 2008 Centenary Heritage Round home grounds. I am lead to believe there were 30,000 home team posters and 15,000 away team posters. It was a big task for me to get all 16 and had to send and recieve posters from all around the East Coast of Australia. All of the posters are in mint condition.

Full sets are $160 per set. Postage is $12

I do have individual posters of each team, except Warriors, if you want to buy just one. Prices will vary depending on what team you are after, starting at $10 for Titans and Broncos. The Bulldogs, Sharks, Panthers, Eels, Rabbitohs, Roosters, Tigers, Knights, Raiders $15 each. The Sea Eagles, Storm, Cowboys are $18 each. Postage $8 for individual posters. I don't want to split the 2 complete sets so I don't have spare individual Warriors posters

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4216.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom