Michael O'Loghlin

Gold Parallel
Paddy Ryder
Gary Ablett
Brad Sewell
Luke Ball
B&F Wildcard - Travis Cloke

Champions 2008 (Opened 40 Packs)

Even after opening so many packs I'm still a long way from the set...very frustrating.

Too many Holofoils to list but I haven't got any doubles yet.

Blue Foil Sigs
Bock
Merrett
Dustin Fletcher
Ablett Jr
Hodge
Sewell
Simpson
Nathan Jones
Chad Cornes
Shane Tuck
Staker

Sketch Cards
Alwyn Davey
Nathan Jones
Shane Tuck

Draft Pick
Trent Cotchin

Gem Mascot
Scott West

Keeping at this stage, I think I'm going to go for a master set. Will get a box or two in a couple of days and let you know about any doubles that I have.

On a side note, I've bought 2 albums and the packets attached have been goldmines. I've got 2 sketch cards and the draft Rookie out of those.

The Team 2008 cards are avialable. Prefer trade.

the album is fine, but the idiots didnt put enough sleeves to fit all the cards so you have to go and buy more pages. damn annoying !

the album is fine, but the idiots didnt put enough sleeves to fit all the cards so you have to go and buy more pages. damn annoying !

Lets work this out.

2 x packs of cards = $5.90
20 x sleeves = $10

Leaving the grand sum of $4.05 to cover the album.

Go to Card Zone let alone Officeworks and find a good quality album for less.

I think it is excellent value for money.
Of course you will need to buy extra sleeves that is part of the whole collecting idea.

That does not qualify Select as idiots. Just good marketeers.

haha come on guys, they are 2 pages short of covering the BASIC set, yet they sell the replacements in packs of 10. if they wanted more money, why not just put the price up a little and save us the hassle of going to the shop to get more?

EVERY other year the album has had the correct amount of pages.

haha come on guys, they are 2 pages short of covering the BASIC set, yet they sell the replacements in packs of 10. if they wanted more money, why not just put the price up a little and save us the hassle of going to the shop to get more?

EVERY other year the album has had the correct amount of pages.

Man you double your cards up.. saves heaps of space.. good for holofoils and commons..

Back
Top Bottom