2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces Box

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
Thanks to AUSCARDS for this box, wasn't expecting much out of these but I must say they are very nice base cards

I was fortunate to get a nice hit out of these

Cal Ripkin Jr Framed card (green) #55

Erik Bedard, Orioles Captured on Canvas Game-Used Jersey

Got a few Red sox and white sox cards, scored a Michael Jordan one, also some Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, Ichiro, Derek Jeter, Arod, lot of different players and teams, some Rookie ones, will add scans over the weekend.

Thanks to AUSCARDS for this box, wasn't expecting much out of these but I must say they are very nice base cards

I was fortunate to get a nice hit out of these

Cal Ripkin Jr Framed card (green) #55

Erik Bedard, Orioles Captured on Canvas Game-Used Jersey

Got a few Red sox and white sox cards, scored a Michael Jordan one, also some Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, Ichiro, Derek Jeter, Arod, lot of different players and teams, some Rookie ones, will add scans over the weekend.
Nice break Beck :)
Which of the 3 Ripkins is the green border ?

Nice break Bec!, Cant wait to see the scans xD.

PS Any Mark Teixeira cards?

Will be putting up scans shortly of all the cards, not sure what I wil be doing with these cards, I can't believe i almost have a near complete set of these cards just from the one box break, I'll be definitely keeping the Red sox and white ones though from this box

Here are the scans, decided to scan all the cards, so you can see them all, let me know if there is anything here you guys might like for a trade/sale etc. Cheers Beck

07 UD Masterpieces.jpg

07 UD Masterpieces2.jpg

07 UD Masperpieces3.jpg

07 UD Masperpieces4.jpg

07 UD Masperpieces5.jpg

07 UD Masperpieces6.jpg

07 UD Masperpieces7.jpg

07 UD Masperpieces8.jpg

07 UD Masperpieces9.jpg

Really nice looking cards Bec xD! The Ripken is cool, so what does a green border mean? Is it numbered or rarer or?

The green Border is a parallel set, they have red and black also. I bought a hobby box last year of it and the box topper in it was of Cal Ripken Jr. I was rather stoked as I collect his cards.

The set itself is a nice one to collect and yes, you can almost put the base set together with one box. I think I was missing 4 or 5 to finish it. The only draw back from the set was I pulled 4 Jersey Cards and two were the same. The one signature card was of Zimmerman of Washington.

Good bust though mate, you have done well.

Thanks, Not sure the green bordered isn't numbered or anything which is a shame, the GU isn't either

Here is a pic of the Michael Jordan card, let me know if its the same one your already getting? sorry if its a bit blurry in a hurry to post it

Thanks

Michael Jordan card 07 UD Masterpieces.JPG

Back
Top Bottom