2007 Select Series 2 SUPREME.... (AFL)

Footycardtrader

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
footycardtrader
Here are a select few of the cards I got from my AFL busts...

2_cc20s.jpg

2_dp1.jpg

2_dp7.jpg

2_lgd15.jpg

2_mc1.jpg

2_cc21.jpg

2_p4.jpg

2_p7.jpg

2_p15.jpg

Yeah im confused as to why they are going for $120+ on ebay?. Im thinking about getting a box but im probably just better off buying sellwood cos thats all i want really.

what do u get from the predictors if the team wins?

I just saw on ebay it says on the back of the card. You can either collect all 16 teams and send it in and get some special card set and all teams rookie cards or send in the predictor that won the GF and you just get the special card set plus a rookie of the winning gf team (geelong). They are just normal rookies from what i gather. So i guess thats what all the kerfuffle is about .

I just saw on ebay it says on the back of the card. You can either collect all 16 teams and send it in and get some special card set and all teams rookie cards or send in the predictor that won the GF and you just get the special card set plus a rookie of the winning gf team (geelong). They are just normal rookies from what i gather. So i guess thats what all the kerfuffle is about .

Yeah, that right... The Rookie Card is like the ones from the 1st series... Except its a 'lesser' known player that has shown promise this year... Some o the Rookie cards from last year have become top players this year...

Its also been a while since we've had a Victorian team win the glag, so that will add a bit of value to them...

Boxes cost about $160...

Its also been a while since we've had a Victorian team win the glag, so that will add a bit of value to them...

bombers were the last:woot: :thumbsup:

cheers:wave:

Back
Top Bottom