2007 Razor Poker Break Live!

stormernumber1

Non-sport Collector || Marvel mainly
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
stormernumber1
Have 2 boxes of 2007 Razor Poker cards, they are 5 packs per box with 1 card per pack, every card is a signature card, with dual, quad as well as Presidential Cut sigs, wouldnt mind pulling one of them :D

Should be doing the break around 2-3pm today, might even do a video break if I can be bothered ;)

haha i have a box of the 2006 24 pack razor poker incoming! awesome, cant wait to see what u get :v:

I got outbid on the last negranu / hellmuth dual on ebay at $46..... LMK if you wish to move yours mate as I'm chasing all Hellmuth stuff.

and Roland "The Wolf" DeWolfe is a british player ....very good player think he is ranked no.2 over there.

I got outbid on the last negranu / hellmuth dual on ebay at $46..... LMK if you wish to move yours mate as I'm chasing all Hellmuth stuff.

and Roland "The Wolf" DeWolfe is a british player ....very good player think he is ranked no.2 over there.

I probably will get rid of it, I love Daniel Negreanu but hate hellmuth so its a bit of a pain ;) i'll let you know asap :)

Back
Top Bottom