2007 Error card

haha yeah, and there one ending soon for a couple of bucks...........nice of them to give ebay some fees for something thats no chance.

Speaking of misprints how many have select reprinted correctly? I saw an auction for some the other day and was surprised because I didn't know there had been any. Is there any process to go through to get misprints replaced? I remember in the dynamic days sending off paul green cards for corrections. Any info appreciated.

I dont know much about misprint replacement cards but in this case (of the tony puletua - gower card) replacements were put out as soon as the error was realised.
Brplat

Speaking of misprints how many have select reprinted correctly? I saw an auction for some the other day and was surprised because I didn't know there had been any. Is there any process to go through to get misprints replaced? I remember in the dynamic days sending off paul green cards for corrections. Any info appreciated.

I know they reprinted the 2003 Scanlens Brad Fittler card ... I think the original was spelled Fitler or something?

Only 60 of them to begin with, so pretty big decision whether to send the original in to get swapped with the correction card or not (you could only get the corrected version by sending the original in).

There was a Matt Head card in 2005 I think it was that was a pic of Brett Firman, they reprinted one correctly for that.

There was also a Dragons insert card I have in my avatar that was supposed to be Jason Ryles, but the oicture is of Lee Hookey, I contacted select and they said that I was incorrect. Spoke to both players though and they both said it was Lee Hookey, so got 2 cards, one signed by each.

Back
Top Bottom