2007 Benchwarmers Series 1

Here you go

DSCF4225.jpg

DSCF4224.jpg

DSCF4220.jpg

DSCF4219.jpg

Had a look through, couldnt see a stroup single/subset card.

Nope no carrie stroup in this series, she does appear as a "High Number" insert card in the "International" version, limited to 700 boxes i think. She also appeared as a Dealer Incentive sketch card but thats it.

This is the best checklist site I have ever seen, every non-sport card you could need is here :D

Direct link for Benchwarmer section :)
Jeff Allender's House Of Checklists! Adult, Cartoon, DC, & Marvel Checklists

Got my case of these delivered the other day and busted them quick smart as well as a case of 2003 Series 3 Benchwarmer lots of sorting to do but once I have everything done ill post some scans :)

Love benchwarmers, just busted a box of the 07 series 1 yesterday, i beat the odds on the box i reckon will post up break asap

Hi

i busted a box of benchwarmers a while ago. i think it was a box of 2007 benchwarmers look at the bottomof this page there is a link have a pic of the auto cards that are in photobucket

let me know if anyone intrested in buying any of them the autos are like out of 10 or less or 20 i think

Come on, admit it, you sniffed didn't you!!

i wont answer what i did to the card in the interest of young viewers and the elderly :p j/k

no idea who any of them are, the cards are big in the states though. And then there is always Mikelees Carrie Stroup collection.

I always thought that Benchwarmers were big in Australia seeing a lot of the high end cards are for sale by Australian dealers. I guess maybe they are the only ones that are buying them to resell them to the states.

A lot of the models are just that, models that are looking to catch a big break, but there are 100+ probably that have had appearances on TV shows or in movies.

As for collecting them, I decided I'd rather spend my money on hot women than spending hundreds of dollars and pull common sports players that no one knows who they are. I used to be big into sports cards, but lost interest.

All I have left is my Charlotte Hornets Signed Memorabilia (Baron Davis Game Worn Shoes, Jamal Mashburn Game Worn Shoes, PJ Brown Game Worn Shoes, Hersey Hawkins Game Worn Shoes, Jamaal Magloire Practice Jersey and Shooting Shirt, PJ Brown Practice Jersey, Hersey Hawkins Practice Jersey, and a Personalized Team Signed Jersey from 01-02 team.)

Oh yeah, Carrie is Ok.

08BWINTCarrieStroup.jpg

But I prefer Aubrie!

08SSAubrieLemonSketchbySeanPence.jpg

2005AubrieLemonAllStar.jpg

05AubrieHardRock.jpg

Oh yeah, and how can this Australian Hottie not get your blood pumping and wanting to collect.

08BWINTLisaGleavePurple.jpg

2007GoldEditionLisaGleaveInsertAuto.jpg

2007GoldEditionLisaGleaveInsert4.jpg

08BWINTLisaGleaveKiss.jpg

2007GoldEditionLisaGleaveKiss.jpg

06HolidayLisaGleave.jpg

08SSLisaGleave.jpg

05SBLisaGleave.jpg

2005SSLisaGleave.jpg

Back
Top Bottom