Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzjuxcan

SPEIGHTS/NASH
Real Name
James Taylor
eBay User
kuzjuxcan
Hey just bought the last 4 packs of 07 a-league cards at my newsagency and pulled a Johnny Warren Tribute signature (1 in 128 packs) and Ross aloisi player signature card(1 in 32 packs), very stoked.. got the packs reduced for sale cheap too for 3 dollars each.. Also pulled a Mark Viduka Socceroos insert (1 in 4 packs).. Ive been running hot of late with pulling inserts.. Got 2 gems and a 2 Rookie from my last 10 -12 packs i bought of Champs 08..

Hey just bought the last 4 packs of 07 a-league cards at my newsagency and pulled a Johnny Warren Tribute signature (1 in 128 packs) and Ross aloisi player signature card(1 in 32 packs), very stoked.. got the packs reduced for sale cheap too for 3 dollars each.. Also pulled a Mark Viduka Socceroos insert (1 in 4 packs).. Ive been running hot of late with pulling inserts.. Got 2 gems and a 2 Rookie from my last 10 -12 packs i bought of Champs 08..

Nice, even thought the Warren sig is printed :(

yer i know well, yer wish they got a real one before he carked it.. oh well, it is probably as rare non-signed insert as you can get. 1 in 128.. it is not worth that much though.. 30 bucks or so..

Funny...i bought 10 packs of the a leaugue cards a few weeks ago...and i pulled the exact same two cards...Johhny warren and ross aloisi signature...

Yeah even though Johhny warrren is fascimile, still feels mad to pull a 1:128 pack card....but it was the Ross Aloisi signature that really surprised me...i bought my packs of ebay...i thought a box had been fleeced of signatures, and the rest of the packs sold...but i got the signature! and the Johnny Warren....mad ****

yer feels like a case hit.. well i guess it sorta is.. **** that is lucky you get that sometimes.. i can completely empathise with you, i was stoked it has been a while since ive pulled cards like that.. champs inserts are like wow another gem, rookie.. doesn't really excite me. so what have you done with the cards..

got any socceroos cards you want to trade/sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom