Not open for further replies.

Footycardtrader

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
footycardtrader
Hey All...

Is anyone interested in a case break of 2006 AFL 'SUPREME'?

12 Boxes per case - will be $175 each delivered.

36 Pack per box - 9 cards per pack plus 1 Guernsey Die Cut card.

You will get 1 Full Common Set per box.

All Australian (22) 1 per 8 packets.

Medal cards 1 per 36 packets.

Draft pick signatures. (The top 22 players from the 2005 National Draft. ( 275 of each player, individually numbered) 1 per 36 packets.

2006 Brownlow medal predictors (32 card set) 100 numbered cards per player. 1 card per 72 packets.

AFL/VFL Premiership commemrative cards (7 in this issue ) 1 per 72 packets.

5 signature cards (100 for each player) Roughly 1 per 11 boxes...

Indigenous team of the Century capyain card "Polly" Farmer.

The "Unparralleled Gary Ablett.

Gamebreaker Anthony Rocca.

Best of the West Scott West.

2005 Brownlow medalist Ben Cousins.

Expected Release Date July 21st

I'm Guessing there won't be 12 people interested, but I will buy the remainder...

PM me any questions

I might be interested if the price becomes lower but at the moment it is way out of my price range! :(

How many packs per box?

woah, $180 is expensive, is that 5 autos per box? do you have a list of player autos ruckers?

1 auto per box guys, the same 22 RCs as in the Champions set. All 5 "BIG" signature redemptions are pretty good - Cousins, West, Rocca, Ablett, Farmer(Polly) 1 per case on average, some could have two. I have a case coming too ;) don't know whether to upgrade the order to two because they're pretty dear #-o

Price confirmed at $175 per box delivered. (I will bubble wrap and send asap)...

PM me or list your interest here... Payment to me made asap as release is exactly 1 week today!!!!

Here is a few pics....

2006AFLSupremeSellSheet.jpg

I will definitely be in for one - Thanks for the PM

Hope we get enough people to buy a case of these, that way we would all have a better chance at getting the case card rather. We all know what most retailers do, bust a case, then bust each box until they pull the case auto card and sell the rest of the boxes !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom