For Sale 2005 NRL SIGNED logos! RARE FIND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi guys! Today I have up for sale some 2005 NRL logo cards! Bulldogs, Sea Eagles and Rabbitohs! All cards are mint and have been signed in black marker. Postage will be $3. The cards are fairly rare at only 1000 cards were made per team I believe. Only looking for $$$ not trades sorry. i got these HAND SIGNED by the players at meet and greets...sorry for not stating this sooner...

Unsigned ones sell on ebay for around $6...therefore i would be looking for maybe $10 for manly and $15 for rabbitohs and bulldogs (just due to the top players who have signed the cards and the rare nature of these cards being signed). If that seems expensive, maybe throw me an offer.

2005 Bulldogs logo – signed by Josh Morris and Michael Hodgson

2005 Rabbitohs logo – signed by John Sutton and Chris Sandow

2005 Sea Eagles logo – signed by Mark Page and Junior Palau

Thanks guys!
Brplat

Rabbitohs%20logo[1].jpg

Sea%20Eagles%20logo[1].jpg

Bulldogs%20logo[1].jpg

how could you get these cards? were they in packs?

No they are simply 2005 NRL logos which are double the size of an average card. I took them to the players and i got them signed. i say that they are rare because there are only 1000 made of each team and im assuming not every single one of those are signed (only limited numbers if anything would be) Also even if others got signed by people taking them to players, it might not have been signed by the same players and so forth. so pretty much consider them as dual hand signed In person autos
Thanks
brplat

No they are simply 2005 NRL logos which are double the size of an average card. I took them to the players and i got them signed. i say that they are rare because there are only 1000 made of each team and im assuming not every single one of those are signed (only limited numbers if anything would be)
Thanks
brplat

ok thanks but how did you get them? because i notice they are select and ive never seen them before

ok thanks but how did you get them? because i notice they are select and ive never seen them before

I bought them from ebay, however i believe they were released for framing purposes? sorry but thats about all i know about where these cards came from originally
Brplat

I bought them from ebay, however i believe they were released for framing purposes? sorry but thats about all i know about where these cards came from originally
Brplat

I have a set of these too that i brought off ebay i think there may have been 1500 sets??? for framing as you stated before
nathraider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom