2004-05 Finest Break at 6:45pm...

LUCKY last.. Pack 6:

Ricky Davis
Latrell Sprewell
Morris Peterson
Josh Smith
Troy Murphy

Well thats it folks.... 3 auto's good!!! but players... hmmmm....

The Bonus Pack was the best pull I think...

ruckers said:
Here goes:

Box Topper:

Uncirculated ROOKIE AUTO: Rafael Araujo #094/299

Not a Blue one again.... RARE!!! :D

One for Cath....

Basically for Cath.... I've only ever got the Blue refractors... Supposidly these
'slipped' in by accident??

YOOOWCH....

Looks like these Finest boxes are all MOJO-less.... I wouldnt mind one, but not going by the last busts you guys have displayed...

You should put ya money together and get a nicer box... or are these hell-cheap all of a sudden?

they have dropped a fair bit, they were around the 150 US mark, i got mine for 105 at dacardworld, and besides, i just wanted to break one as ive seen some killer breaks and they are beautiful looking cards. probably wont buy one until the price drops again though.

yeah, but all the killer breaks we've seen on this boards was when they first hit, around that time in the season. now they've gone, all the good boxes are gone, everyone seems to get a few average cards, a few average auto's, average #'d cards, no 1/1's, no #ed /29 cards or lower, no sweet auto's etc..

jimboiitmac said:
yeah, but all the killer breaks we've seen on this boards was when they first hit, around that time in the season. now they've gone, all the good boxes are gone, everyone seems to get a few average cards, a few average auto's, average #'d cards, no 1/1's, no #ed /29 cards or lower, no sweet auto's etc..

Probably why the prices drop for all products throughout the season....bit of a bugger that way. Pay the high prices or settle for crappier cards!!!

surely there would be somehting inherently wrong with card companies inserting the "mojo" into (predominantly) the initial release.

shouldnt, in theory at least, all the cards be inserted randomly across the entire packaging process of a release?

Prototype said:
surely there would be somehting inherently wrong with card companies inserting the "mojo" into (predominantly) the initial release.

shouldnt, in theory at least, all the cards be inserted randomly across the entire packaging process of a release?

you would think so. i hope so anyway as i have a box of 04'05 SP Authentic coming soon!?! :) here's hoping!!

You would think so .. but it seems more than a coincidence and a trend ive noticed that all the Mojo was in the early breaks (to get people hooked) then the next wave of boxes are just so-so (nothing special). I still see the odd decent break but overall the quality has dropped quite a lot.

Whether this was intentional from Topps - you decide.

Back
Top Bottom