Joshua Farrugia

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joshua
2003 Topps Chrome LeBron James ROOKIE RC #111 PSA 10 GEM MINT

$70,000

Premier Investment Piece 🚨

Looking to sell my 2003 Topps Chrome Lebron James PSA 10

This is truly a massive piece of history to own with the massive boom and shift in the collecting hobby to an established alternative investment market, and this card being at the forefront of hobby conversation, investment talk and mainstream media.

This Grail pictured separates itself from the mere 2000 or so others with its players premium serial number- starting with the iconic ‘#23’ that has drawn countless GOAT comparisons 🐐

This card is a 🔒 to skyrocket in the years to come with Space Jam 2 coming out this year, the potential of multiple rings, MVP’s, broken records, retirement, hall of fame and a legacy that I feel is so so underrated right now and will be given its due respect in the decades to come

If Jordan can hit a million, what’s stopping this card from bridging the gap?

Don’t miss out on this an iconic piece of art- add it to your collection- sit back and enjoy its beautiful design and enjoy the ride !

Something to pass on to future generations !

Will travel to meet up with the legend that seizes this opportunity and do the deal/payment face to face anywhere in Australia

C05CB0FC-37BE-43BB-B4EF-75AE318AB16F.png

8D3FC12C-55FC-4DD0-819B-C36907A1492A.png

9E38B7FB-B25A-4864-B8B8-44778D28E11C.jpeg

Hi josh, out of curiosity how did the sale go and did you get what you asked for? also did you end up selling in person? Have a similar RC and considering my options this year. Be good to know if you ended up a happy man

Back
Top Bottom