eBay User
scotty_wce
Busted one of the 03/04 boxes recently and I got:
9 world cup cards
MacGill, Love and Rolton awards cards
McGrath classic moment card
Bracken sig
Bradman tribute card

Think I went okay getting a tribute card, sig was a bit average and awards cards weren't the best.
Haven't busted a box so old and just wanted to get an idea of values, and whether people still trade and buy cards that are this old?

Cheers

Thanks Lasweet. Got it off eBay a few months ago, can't remember the seller though. Got it for $40 plus postage, I thought you couldn't go wrong for that price!

Pretty sure it was an auction, and I was the only one that bidded on it. I hate those last 5 seconds when you don't know if anyone else is about to bid and if they do you won't be able to outbid them!

The old Bracken sig strikes again! Great work on the Bradman tribute, hang onto it for a while, they were selling for $75 - $100 at one point and should come back around

The old Bracken sig strikes again! Great work on the Bradman tribute, hang onto it for a while, they were selling for $75 - $100 at one point and should come back around
Thanks mate! What are the Bradman tributes selling for at the moment? $75 is heaps.

Not sure if you'll find one for $20 or $40 unless you find an auction. Someone on ebay sells them for $60..another guy sells them for $135 lol. I picked up a box recently, got nothing special...got two classic moments and the Clarke sig which i guess is better than getting the Bracken.

Back
Top Bottom