2002 Topps Premier Gold Jersey Cards

Futbol_Cards

Soccer Card Collector
Real Name
Fernando
eBay User
ferca_11
Anyone on here have any of these for sale? I still need a little over half the cards to complete my set.

I'm looking to buy so feel free to let me know what you have available.

gday Juve, don't mean to butt in on Fernandos thread, but you don't have a Cashley Cole auto or jersey card from this set?

Or Fernando if you have one, wouldn't mind seeing a picture

@ Juve: Do you have a list of cards available with prices please?

@ Rishgoon: Ashley Cole's is actually one of the jersey cards I do have.
scan0002.jpg

have most available bar about 6, although dont have cole signature card only for my own set. dont have prices for them, but will consider anything in 3 figures.

Very much overpriced so I'll have to pass, thanks anyway.
no problems, dont really want to sell my spares anyway as they increase in value year on year. 20 years of experience luckily means I know the real value of these so dont sell them on the cheap. good luck with your search though mate.

someone has a cole jersey on ebay at the moment rishgoon I saw few days ago... try a cheeky offer?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Topps-Pre...a_Football_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item25704a7d33

saw futbol_cards sold dyer signature card (one of the easiest in the set) for 80 us dollars as well, so Im guessing he's understanding the real value of the cards now as well...these are definately going up in value - very happy Im holding onto mine!!!

Back
Top Bottom