2001/02 UD Manchester United 2 box break 24/3/14

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
2 more of my boxes arrived this arvo, really hoping for an auto or least another jersey out of the 2 boxes. Box 1 - 24 packs and it was EXACTLY the same hits as the box in my first thread!
The only difference was 1. No jersey and 2. instead of a Scholes We Are United, I got the Scholes Strike Force. That and the Magnificent 7 are the Box hits. I pulled the same cards of the same players in the other inserts. A bit gutted but still a good laugh and for the box price, hardly concerned.

the hits box 1.jpg

So, feeling a little less than hopeful after getting 5/6 exact same hits as the other box I turned to box number 2. Now, to be honest I was really hoping for some mojo, Jerseys are 1 in 2 boxes and given I pulled the Solskjaer which I needed for my PC last time and nothing in box 1 of this break I held on to a little faith. Second pack of the box I pulled Steve Coppell Magnificent 7..WooHoo someone different, then Charlton and Giggs We Are United, Schmeichel & Hughes Legends of Old Trafford, was feeling a lot better about this box with 4 packs left I pulled Beckham Strike Force (Box Hit) and then a Jersey! Was chuffed, it was only Ronny Johnsen which I already have but , it was the Jersey hit I hoped for. 2 packs to go, feeling some slight redemption from Box 1...........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!
ManUScripts Auto - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer!! I don't have many auto's from this series and for it to be of such a great player....Well chuffed!! Smashed the odds on this box!! Box Hit, Jersey and Auto in the one box!! Can't wait for the next 3 boxes to arrive with fresh optimism of another auto??? To be continued.....
the hits box 2.jpg

ole manuscripts.jpg

Cheers Luke, yeah it is funny opening old product. Given there is pretty much an insert if not auto or jersey per pack these days, to go through 24 packs (like in box 1 of this break) and pretty much get nothing exciting and the Box Hit was the Beckham Magnificent 7 pulling a jersey or an auto is super exciting! LOL
I picked these up @ $45 a box so given the Solskjaer auto would probably set me back somewhere in the neighbourhood of $200 and about another $30-40 for his jersey in the single box break It's not been an overly expensive exercise thus far. Another auto out of the remaining 3 boxes would be awesome though. I should find out by the weekend!!

Back
Top Bottom