2000 Topps McGrath sigs!!

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
Guys.......I desperately need the 3 different sigs of Glenn McGrath from the 2000 Topps series - red pen, blue pen and green pen.

Also need the Ben Johnson sig and the Corey Richards sig from the same series.

Please help me!!!

Will pay cold hard CASH!!!!

Brad

Don't think Corey Richards ever actually signed mate... something about a broken finger...

As far as I know, there are no blank (unsigned) signature cards doing the rounds either. Makes your job a bit easier!!

Thanks Grant, that is music to my ears!! One less to chase down...

Don't think Corey Richards ever actually signed mate... something about a broken finger...

As far as I know, there are no blank (unsigned) signature cards doing the rounds either. Makes your job a bit easier!!

Yeh Corey refused to sign the cards, they were sent to him but returned, I was told it was about the fee for the signing???

---------- Post added 14-12-2009 at 07:02 PM ----------

Guys.......I desperately need the 3 different sigs of Glenn McGrath from the 2000 Topps series - red pen, blue pen and green pen.

Also need the Ben Johnson sig and the Corey Richards sig from the same series.

Please help me!!!

Will pay cold hard CASH!!!!

Brad

Brad, I have a friend who is an ex-dealer (getting out of the game), I will email him tonight and ask him what sigs he has, I got all mine off him for 9.95 each..........not the G. McG cause I pulled the green one from the first half dozen packets of my first box.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom