2 x Razor Pop Century!

Dangerskillz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephan
Hey Guys,

Got 2 boxes of Razor Pop Centruy from DA Card World. First time i've bought from them and damn that some quick international delivery.

Anyway here's the hits.

Wardrobe cards
TomHanks-PopCenturyWardrobeCard.jpg

Tom Hanks
RichardGere-PopCenturyWardrobeCard.jpg

Richard Gere
HarrisonFord-PopCenturyWardrobeCard.jpg

Harrison Ford
DrewBarrymore-PopCenturyWardrobeCard.jpg

Drew Barrymore
CourtneyCox-PopCenturyWardrobeCard.jpg

Courney Cox (04/20)
50cent-PopCenturyWardrobeCard.jpg

50 Cent

Autograph Cards

BarryWilliams-PopCenturyAuto.jpg

Barry Willams (Greg from Brady Bunch)
AnnieDuke-PopCenturyAuto.jpg

Annie Duke (Poker World Champion)
WierdAlYankovic-PopCenturyAuto.jpg

Wierd Al Yankovic :lol:
RichardKiel-PopCenturyAuto.jpg

Richard Kiel (JAWSS!! from 007 :woot:
KristannaLoken-PopCenturyAuto.jpg

Kristanna Loken :p;)
HenryWinkler-PopCenturyAuto.jpg

Henry Winkler (FONZZZZZZZIIEEE! :cool::cool::cool::cool:)

some available for sale...most will be PC though

thanks for looking guys.:v:

:thumbsup: ayyyyyeeeee:thumbsup: Fonz is a mad auto lol and the weird al is pretty cool aswell

And a bit of Drew Barrymore:whistle:;)

Nice boxes man

Yeah I'm really happy with the last 4 autos hey and the costume cards are a great mix as well...

I was checking the 50 cent card for bullet holes :lol:

Nice pulls...

Great Autos the Fonz and Loken are very cool, but is it just me or are the costume cards in this set a bit of a let down ? They're all a bit plain and is it right what I've heard that they don't tell you what show/movie it's from ??? Think I'd prefer a smaller patch but with some blurb like "worn by Tom Hanks in Castaway" or something and maybe even a character picture or something.....that might entail licencing issue though I suppose...

Nice pulls...

Great Autos the Fonz and Loken are very cool, but is it just me or are the costume cards in this set a bit of a let down ? They're all a bit plain and is it right what I've heard that they don't tell you what show/movie it's from ??? Think I'd prefer a smaller patch but with some blurb like "worn by Tom Hanks in Castaway" or something and maybe even a character picture or something.....that might entail licencing issue though I suppose...

Yeah those 2 autos are the highlights for sure.

I have said before that a major let down is not knowing 'where' the wardrobe card was from . Think your dead on with the problem with licensing issues...But for all we know Harrison Fords card for example could actually be from his actual wardrobe or something like his morning jog shirt :lol:

Autos available for sale and trade are Weird Al, Annie Duke and Barry Williams

Costume cards are 50 cent, Richard Gere, Courtney Cox and Tom Hanks

PM if you interested

Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom