2 x Guardians of the Galaxy and 12 Iron Man 3 Rack Packs

GotG Box 1

Star Lord Sketch by CH?
Purple parallel of 88 #d 05/25
Cosmic Stings Oversize Star-Lord (CSO1)
Cosmic Strings Quad Ronan Nebula Rhomen Dey Nova Prime (CSQ2)
and Jumbo G2

aand GotG Box 2

Jumbo G22
Cosmic Strings Trio Ronan Nebula Korath (CST-2)
Cosmic Stings Dual Star-Lord Gamora (CSD-1)

think i was dudded a sketch/auto out of that box

overall not a bad series the oversized cosmic string cards are nice however it might be tough (and $$$) to finish this set off might order another box

Awesome pull out of the Iron Man packs!

Nice looking sketch in the first box, and those jumbo swatches were selling very well (especially Star Lord). From memory I think you were duped a hit from the second box too - I don't have my box here to check but from memory it was two wardrobes per box plus 1 actor auto / comic auto / sketch

Awesome pull out of the Iron Man packs!

Nice looking sketch in the first box, and those jumbo swatches were selling very well (especially Star Lord). From memory I think you were duped a hit from the second box too - I don't have my box here to check but from memory it was two wardrobes per box plus 1 actor auto / comic auto / sketch

Pretty wrapped with the stan lee, and i wasnt expecting anything out of those rack packs they were just a cheap bit of fun.

yeah you are right front of the box says:
Look for the following in every hobby box:
* 2 Movie Memorabilia Cards, 1 being multi character
* 1 Autograoh, autograph memorabilia, sketch or Autograph comic Cover Card
*PLUS each box contains a bonus foil pack containing 1 oversized card

might need to contact UpperDeck

Mighty fine hit on the Lee, well done. Second box does look a bit thin...hope UD sort it for you. They were fantastic to me when I was shorted a hit in a Thor box...

Mighty fine hit on the Lee, well done. Second box does look a bit thin...hope UD sort it for you. They were fantastic to me when I was shorted a hit in a Thor box...

That was the Odin wasnt it? i think i won that off you on eBay.. :p i have sent them an email so just waiting on a reply now

That was the Odin wasnt it? i think i won that off you on eBay.. :p i have sent them an email so just waiting on a reply now

That was it - but they sent a Tom Hiddlleston auto material as well to make up for things as well! You'll need to snail mail them a copy of the invoice and cut out the numbers off the box...

That was it - but they sent a Tom Hiddlleston auto material as well to make up for things as well! You'll need to snail mail them a copy of the invoice and cut out the numbers off the box...

That is pretty awesome gesture to make up for the lack of one card, it should not be a problem to send that stuff over for them, i hung on to the box just for that reason.

came home today to a bubble mailer in the letter box, was a surprise as I wasn't expecting anything, inside was:

this was the replacement card for the missing hit out of my second box of GotG, I made cotact with them and sent in the info they requested and pretty much forgot about it.

Quasar by Matt Hebb, which is the same artist I got a draw of out of the third box I think... and a Gamora Cosmic Strings (which I already have one of)

I like nice surprises in the mail..

yeah its a bit of a shame I already have the cosmic string considering there are 50 odd different ones you can get.. but I really like the sketch!!

Back
Top Bottom