2 x Game of Thrones 3

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Opened 2 boxes of GoT3 today. Pretty lacklustre autographs, not the best of characters at all. But the two boxes were saved by pulling a sketch - the Kings Hand seal by Jason Saldajeno. Nice enough, not sure if I'll keep it though. Someone really needs to explain to me why there aren't character sketches though ??

Last edited:
Great pull on the sketch card, there are sketches of white walkers and dragons but I don't think of anyone else which is odd.
Amrita Acharia has the tiniest autograph I've seen
What inserts and golds did you pull?

Nice sketch. I can't even remember those characters in the show.:confused:
And I agree, why aren't there character sketches?

Was a typo in the title - these are Series 3 ;)

Have heard that HBO wouldn't allow characters for some reason - maybe they figure that's another licence to sell down the track ??

I remember the two characters on the right, and the Nights watch guy is still in it I think...but yeah, not the greatest characters to get at all. An excuse to try again...LOL!

/150 Golds were Osha and Barristan Selmy, and a /308 Gold Relationship of Daenerys and Ser Jorah. The Gallery cards look great -but I got Joffrey and Bran. :confused: A few others inserts, but nothing of note - 4 quotes and 4 normal Relationships I think..

Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen the show, but I definitely recall reading that artists were only allowed to draw locations and objects, no people.

Back
Top Bottom