2 x Gala Case Break Results

tekk3113

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Thomas
eBay User
tekk3113
Hi all,
I've busted 2 cases and a few loose boxes of Gala a little while back and wanted to see if anyone wanted to see the results. After very little feedback on the Best of Basketball cases I wonder if its worth posting here. If this thread gets 15 comments and 25 likes i'll post the results, if not I won't bother.
Cheers,
Tekk
That wasn't that hard now was it people What are the 3 best cards from the breaks, sorry for the crappy pics

Horford patch,?,Jordan Clarkson,JR Smith

Stauskas patch 1/1, Evan Turner, Reggie Jackson, Vince Carter

Griffin/Paul Jersey, Wiggins auto, Kyle Anderson,Stauskas, Redemption Steph Curry

Grant Hill jersey, Jarnell Stokes, AC Green, Penny

Alex English Inscription, Morris bros, Doug Collins, Klay Thompson

Shabazz patch, Zach Randolph, Mychal Thompson

Aaron Gordan, Kenny Smith,Dan Issel, Morris bros patch

Isaih Thomas, James Young patch, MKG, Tony Snell

Stauskas, Wiggins auto, Tariq Black, Wiggins jersey

Rondo jersey, Bobby Jones Inscription, Julius Randle, Alex Len

Rod Strickland, Shabazz, Duncan patch

Kyrie auto, Josh Smith, Marcus Smart

Larry Nance, Corey Jefferson, K Love, Rice/Vlade jersey

Shabazz,Andrew Nicholson, Kobe Patch

Rod Strickland, Glen Rice, Kobe/Nash patch

Shaq auto, Dolphins Schayes, Shabazz jersey

Bruno jersey, Tobias Harris, Joe Harris, Anthony Davis

Jeff Green ???, Cousins patch Embiid, Randy Foye

Last edited:
Without squinting its hard to see what you got, heap of points though.
We used to have a Thomas come into Game all the time up in Port Macquarie, wasn't you was it?

Nice work man!
Wiggins, Penny and Shaq look good. Can't work out much else. I think there's a VC as well. What are the redemptions?
Edit: Just noticed a Kyrie auto and is that a Wiggins jersey in the same pic as his auto?
If so you got a few nice cards also the mystery redemption

Nice Shaq!

I'll take that Horford patch from box 1, your Alex Len auto & 600 points, please PM me
Gonna hold onto the Gala stuff right now mate, I'll hit you up if I decide to move them.

Thanks for the comments guys, this was more like it. Redemption was Stephen Curry which was a bonus because there was an extra card in the pack

nice break mate...im really interested in the klay auto for the pc...would you sell? or trade?