2 x Fleer Retro, 1 x Hoops

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
Thanks to Dave @ Whoat for these bad boys! Couldn't help myself so busted them straight up!

Not overly impressed with the product, but I did love the feel of the base cards (weird hey). I haven't busted any UD products since 09/10 and didn't think they were any different to Panini, but these ones really brought back memories of the 93/04 Upper Deck I used to bust! :lol:

Anyway, from the Hoops:

Glossy's of: Dion Waiters RC, Manu and Coach Pop! :kick:

Artist Proof - Russell Westbrook

Autos -
ChandlerHoopsAuto.jpg

At first I thought it was Kenneth Faried and thought "sweet".... but not to be! :lol:

And, about 5-6 packs later:

FariedRCAuto.jpg

Now the retro:

Here are the inserts:
Retro2.jpg

Retro1.jpg

Retro21.jpg

And the Autos:

A little disappointed in most of these really, sticker Autographics??? And scrub rookies, but a couple of nice ones:

Retro3.jpg

And the Flair Showcase Inserts - Wooooo!! Nice in hand!
The Klay Thompson is a sweet ON Card auto and pretty SP I think???

Retro6.jpg

Nice CP3 Insert:
ChrisPaulGoldenTouch.jpg

And this:

TheusPMGRed.jpg

And this:

StarksPMGRed.jpg

And This:

RodmanPMGRed.jpg

All available, but priority to Dom if he needs any! TFL

Oh Yeah..... I forgot this:

MJBMOC.jpg

Awesome mate 4 pmgs and the Jordan which is something like a 1:180 hit if I'm not mistaken, I'm keen on the Bismack though I'll send a pm your way about it

Nice break Adam !

If you would move the CP3 insert i know a personn who will be very happy with :D

Nice break Adam !

If you would move the CP3 insert i know a personn who will be very happy with :D

I wouldn't trade it to anyone else! ;)

Epic hit on the MJ... NICE!!!!!

PM me about the Wilson Chandler Auto if its available

PM you soon mate!

Looking at moving that Waiters card from the Hoops set?

PM your address and its all your mate!
Starks pmg looks awesome!

Besides the 'Junk View'! :lol:

wow mate.

will let you know what I need tomorrow after the second case bust.

in the mean time work out a price in your head what you want for each card.

I knwo the PMGs and Jordan will probably not be in the second case, so if those are up for sale that be awesome.

Nice break - but let me get this straight - no on card autos?! ....and the standard for "Rookie Sensation" seems to have slipped in recent times! Nice MJ and PMGs congrats!

Nice break - but let me get this straight - no on card autos?! ....and the standard for "Rookie Sensation" seems to have slipped in recent times! Nice MJ and PMGs congrats!
Besides these ones:
KlayThompson88Auto.jpg

They are all sticker from my 2 boxes.

These 88/89 autos are pretty rare too from what I have seen! Only seen 1 Kawhi Leonard appear so far!

I think they were referring to the sensation that the rookies' get from playing:lol:

Back
Top Bottom