Chandler Parsons
Evan Fournier

and Rick Adelman Artist Proof

Box of Pannini had the following:

Alonzo Mourning Legend 156/299
Emeka Okafor Spotlight 34/49
Chauncey Billups Common 83/299
Tyson Chandler Patch 28/99
Lamarcus Aldridge Redemption #13 (scratched)
Draft Class auto Redemption XRCF! (scratched)

If anyone is interested in any let me know!

Was it a bad box?

I wouldnt know as it was my first ever basketball box break! Me and a mate tried something different! Might have to stick to AFL LOL!

That Limited Box wasn't bad at all in my eyes. You got a star player autograph and a star player patch. Can't complain with that!
How cool is the Chandler patch? :)

-Brandon

That Limited Box wasn't bad at all in my eyes. You got a star player autograph and a star player patch. Can't complain with that!
How cool is the Chandler patch? :)

-Brandon

Thanks bud! The chandler is a straight white patch but not a bad looking card at all!

I'm used to AFL stuff so seeing these cards in hand they are unbeleivably good quality compared to what select produce!

Select definatly do redemption's better, i just find panini a pains i;n the arse , pack sez 2 auto
And then you get two redemption's we wanna se autos in hand , don't u agree

Select definatly do redemption's better, i just find panini a pains i;n the arse , pack sez 2 auto
And then you get two redemption's we wanna se autos in hand , don't u agree

100% agree with this!

I like the fact that with select you actually get the redemption card back and it looks good not just a piece of cardboard with a computer generated sticker on it!

INterested in the Adelman, also I need any Wolves Base and any ANthony Morrow Bse or inserts PM if inerested in working out a deal

Hey,

Did u get any inserts in the hoops called Kobe's all rookie team? If so I would gladly take them off ya hands :)

Back
Top Bottom