2 x 2011 Leaf Family Guy Boxes (Season 3, 4 & 5)

Dangerskillz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephan
Hey Guys,

Got Chris from Cards Infinity to break 2 boxes of the new family guy release from Leaf on the tube for me. Sure am I glad i picked those boxes numbers. He does pronounce my name wrong in the video as well which i find Americans seem to do alot! :lol:
odds are 2 inserts and 1 autograph per box...4 sketch cards per case
So i did really well as you can see...

Great Bust There. he did really well for you. how much did that set you back, if you dont mind me asking.

If you guys are after a 50 card base set i will have one spare when it arrives! PM me if interested

I'm 50/50 on it i would have to think. Pros are that the base set is already sorted and free of less damage. Cons are reallly more or less just the thrill of the hunt in busting packs!

Woah definitely smashed the odds there on 2 sketch cards, I might be interested in the base set please lmk how much you were looking for it :)

Thanks PM sent!
Oh i forgot to mention that the sketch cards for this set are all done by animators on the show.

Congratulations on the break, Stephan. I don't know much about the show, but people seem to be pretty pleased with this release.

Not sure how I feel about the packing. Half of the thrill comes with searching through for the chase cards, although I can see why case breakers would prefer this.

Thanks mate!
I think many collectors love the sound, smell and range of senses involved with opening a pack in opposed to just a box.

Back
Top Bottom