2 x 2010 Prestige boxes busted

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
My first and only boxes of 2010 Prestige busted and here are the results.

Box 1 from local collectables store and i pulled these:

Goodwin, Enright, Lake & Goodes All Aust
Daniel Rich NAB medal card
Jordan Gysberts Draft Pick Sig 250/400
Koby Stevens Platinum 093/200

Plus 10 loose packs from same store got me:
Goodwin, Goddard & Maxwell All Aust

Box 2 was from Ming and i pulled these:

Montagna, Chapman, Selwood & Maxwell All Aust
Gary Ablett MVP medal card
Christen Howard Draft Pick Sig 104/400
Daniel Talia Platinum 058/200

So nothing special here really, but guess it could have been worse, i could have got 2 premiership commemerative cards lol. All are up for trade except the All Aust and Medal winners as i always get a set of those for myself. sorry but no pictures, stuffed camera :(
i really like these cards but my problem is a full box is missing an insert somewhere between the all aust @ 1:8 and medals/dps @ 1:36. 7 inserts per box just doesnt seem enough to me, another 2 inserts per box @ 1:18 would be just what this series needs. a best and fairest subset could have slotted into the 1:18 packs nicely, havent seen a B&F release since 04 i think. just about due for another go id say.

Cheers
Daz

What do you think of these die cut plats compared to the 05 plats?

they look ok, but i actually like the 05 ones better, they just look a bit more special than these ones i think. and out of 200 but not written on the back is disappointing too. these prestige ones look better when just looking at pictures because the colours look good, but then i held them both in my hand and the feeling was opposite. the gold looks better in hand than the colours, just what i think though!

its better than having a box with just AA's a Medal and a DPS, but i see what you mean it does need another insert

Back
Top Bottom