2 packets of 2014 teamcoach mojo

It was more like 1 pack because I bought the 2 packs at different times of the day. Got them from The servo across the road from my joint so not to far a journey.

Just luck. I bought 6 packs from the same place a week ago and didn't pull the wildcard. There was a few packs left so I tried my luck again and got it.

It was more like 1 pack because I bought the 2 packs at different times of the day. Got them from The servo across the road from my joint so not to far a journey.
yeh but the ratio is impossible unless you got 3 inserts In one pack and the wilds come with golds etc......

silvers one in each pack unless a wild, and you said u got 3 silvers... from 2 packs, so either impossible or a stuff up

but u dont get a silver with a wild card.... u should of got two golds , one silver and the wildcard :) at least that's what you should get... no biggy, just thought it was odd when I read it

but u dont get a silver with a wild card.... u should of got two golds , one silver and the wildcard :) at least that's what you should get... no biggy, just thought it was odd when I read it
This year you get a silver with a wildcard.

Back
Top Bottom