2 Newsagency Boxes

Wellsie

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
Wellsie21
All the usual assortment of P&Ps, Golds, Silvers and M&A's

Nate Myles World Cup Heroes Parallel (Traded)

Matt Moylan Young Gun 042/130

Now have plenty of spares of most things so hit my tradelist up if you need anything

Last edited:
Do you think it is worth buying a box? Seriously considering it but not sure if it's worth the money...
Cheers

I say it is u get a sign worth $90 or wchp worth $40 now I reckon they go up in price maybe more then the signs four pap $3 each two master nd apprentice $5 each 8 golds $2 each common set $10 nd 24 silvers wat ever each.. But most of all the excitement of opening the box lol

If you can get a sig I say heck yeah. If you don't get a sig its probably not viable from a resale point of view though...

I think it also comes down to what kind if collector you are;

For me I always buy 2-3 boxes at the start of a release because I am a team collector firstly and generally go after 1 or 2 low end insert sets. This not only gives me some trade bait but helps out the dealers who go to great efforts to keep this hobby alive. Anything I sell from a box goes back into my collection, I then just trade, buy loose packs until I have what I want. If you are buying a box to make money I would think probably not a great idea as even with a sig (unless it is a very low or jersey number) you would only just make your $$ back.

I'm yet to buy a box to make money...
I go for my Team Set and also a Master set so very seldom does something end up getting sold since I found this place. Trading is normally my way to get rid of the few doubles I have.
I'm up to boxes of the Elite series so far plus probably 40 odd loose packs and a few starters. Will probably start cooling down a bit now and concentrate on picking up what I need of here or sellers etc

Back
Top Bottom