2 More Certified + Prizm and WOS!

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
Going to bust mine gradually throughout the day, so I will keep updating this thread as I bust new ones.

First up, the 2011 Upper Deck World of Sports. I wanted to try something different to the typical NBA stuff, and this did the job. Because it was different, I actually took the time to read the cards and have a good look over them!

Thanks to Mr Pap for getting the boxes for me too, he is lightning fast and just a great guy to deal with!

Here are the hits. I know they aren't Basketball, but my other breaks will be, so I thought I would keep all in one thread!

If any NFL or MLB or Lacrosse (lol) collectors need any of these, let me know as they will be pretty cheap pickups! haha

WOSBreak.jpg

Now, the first Basketball box: 12-13 Totally Certified!!

HUGE thanks to all of the guys involved in getting this and the other box for me, nicest gesture EVER!!

Not listing base, but the coloured stuff and hits:
TCBreak1.jpg

Nice bunch of Reds for the set chase! And a Lillard blue!!! Somehow that blue is a $30+ card on eBay! :lol:

TC2.jpg

And a Kyrie red for the chase too! along with a couple of others. Brooks 3 colour and the Ersan is only /15

Love this product, great bust IMO!

Now the Prizm - By far my favourite product of late:

PrizmBreak1.jpg

DurantDowntownrefractor.jpg

Lillardrefractor.jpg

Thanks again fellas!

And.... the last boxes for the day. These 2 I picked up a while back when DACW did a special!

2 x 12-13 Totally Certified

Not listing base, but here are the parallels and hits:

TC1.jpg

TC22.jpg

TC23.jpg

TC24.jpg

So, ended up with a bunch or Red base and GU for the set chase, as will as hitting 3 Red Roll Call autos, 2 of decent rookies, including my man Dion Waiters!
Also the Hibbert is sweet! (even though I already had one) lol!

cool mate-busted 2 of these earlier this year,dont know much about the other sports,but if you are going to collect LMK and i can do scans of the cards i have?

While the hits I got are nothing flash, it served its purpose perfectly. A little insight into some other American sports stars, but most of all, a CHEAP product that has a shot at an MJ auto!!

Kind off pissed I couldn't hold off busting my case after seeing all these breaks. Boooo!

Mojo to you mate, you deserve it after all the effort you put in organizing this mega bust ;)

I'm still search for the world of sports Aminu auto! The thing is impossible to find for something that's not serial numbered!

Pretty hard to get - the Q-Pon wasn't exactly easy to find either!

....you might say you;re off to a SMOAK-ing start! hah hah Mojo for the rest!

Back
Top Bottom