Status
Not open for further replies.

Stern Blend

OzCardTrader
Real Name
George
eBay User
-
I have 2 general admission tickets to the Australia V England ODI 26th January at Adelaide Oval.
Won't be able to use anymore, have advertised on gumtree to take trade offers. Won't be back in South Australia until early next week so will be deciding what offer to take then.
Please PM trade offers and if I'm not interested I'll tell you straight away, will try not to leave people hanging.
Michael Jordan signature would be nice :thumbsup:.
I collect Michael Jordan, David Robinson, Alonzo Morning. Will look at any signature basketball cards or signed memorabilia.
Thanks

If you want to be a d*** go be a d*** somewhere else.
Probably a good idea to at least be polite!

You're the one asking for a Jordan for something that cost $80 ($40 each). I don't know about SA but here in VIC there are criminal laws against selling tickets to major events for above the face value of the tickets to stop scalpers(I'm not naïve - of course it still happens)

Worth checking completed ebay auctions too, 2 tickets have been selling for around $60 and 4 tickets for $180-200 - http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=adelaide+ODI&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

The tickets are GA - $40 Each normally, if you wanted a quick sell on them $20 isnt that bad, what were you expecting, twice the normal price or something.... go directly to jail without passing go.

Reactions: ALE
Probably a good idea to at least be polite!

You're the one asking for a Jordan for something that cost $80 ($40 each). I don't know about SA but here in VIC there are criminal laws against selling tickets to major events for above the face value of the tickets to stop scalpers(I'm not naïve - of course it still happens)

Worth checking completed ebay auctions too, 2 tickets have been selling for around $60 and 4 tickets for $180-200 - http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=adelaide ODI&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc
Bet you didn't tell him to be polite, his offer was down right rude and disrespectful. How about you send him a message to offer people reasonable offers or don't offer at all.
Definition of a scalper is someone that purchased tickets to sell at a higher price.
1. I didn't buy them
2. I'm looking to trade them not looking for $ even though I have been offered $250 for them.

Not looking for the highest $ amount I'm looking for a trade for anything, just asking people to put forward an offer and when I get back home on the 14th I'll make my decision on what trade offer I like the most. MJ signature is a joke but if people can't get that then they obviously don't have a sence of humour. It's the biggest thing on my wantlist so I thought I'd I add it not thinking someone would actually take it serious.

The tickets are GA - $40 Each normally, if you wanted a quick sell on them $20 isnt that bad, what were you expecting, twice the normal price or something.... go directly to jail without passing go.
Where does it say I want a quick sale. Read post above, have been offered $250 but I don't want to take it because I'm not a scalper I just want people to make me a trade offer. I don't want $.
Have advertised on gumtree and have at least a dozen offers a day but its always $.

$20 is reasonable for a $40 ticket you dont want i my books. Sorry but i didnt think you required an offer you had to submit to centrelink.
Hope you get stuck with them for being such a dick.

Bet you didn't tell him to be polite, his offer was down right rude and disrespectful. How about you send him a message to offer people reasonable offers or don't offer at all.
As per his reply above, I actually think his offer is reasonable. And as I said eBay tickets have been selling for a pair for about $60 so he's not far off.
If you've been offered $250 I'd be jumping at it as it is well above the market value.

All you you've to say was thanks, but you're way of other offers I've had.

I agree if you have been offered $250 why would you not take.

They cost $40 x2 each = $80

So you would be making $170. Seems silly you didnt take it

As per his reply above, I actually think his offer is reasonable. And as I said eBay tickets have been selling for a pair for about $60 so he's not far off.
If you've been offered $250 I'd be jumping at it as it is well above the market value.

All you you've to say was thanks, but you're way of other offers I've had.
I know it seems silly but I'm not looking to make money, I'm looking for some sort of trade for them. I'm not a scalper and don't want to be known as 1.

$20 is reasonable for a $40 ticket you dont want i my books. Sorry but i didnt think you required an offer you had to submit to centrelink.
Hope you get stuck with them for being such a d***.
Sorry apparently this is how I should of replied to your low offer.
Thanks, for offer but you're way of other offers I've had and would prefer to find a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom