2 Cases of Heroes Volume II

Hey storm - is there a card that has the painting of 2 people kissing under a red umbrella in the rain on it? If so - my wife would be interested.

Cheers

Ryan

1 good sketch and the dual costume are the only decent cards out of both cases what a joke i better get like a dual auto of claire and peter when i send the duds back to topps :mad:

Great pluck with the dual costume.

Sketch cards are of better quality this time around, even the low end ones.

Did you get any damaged cards.

Yeah, thats going to be fun chasing topps up for replacements, im sure theyre expecting it though

Hey storm - is there a card that has the painting of 2 people kissing under a red umbrella in the rain on it? If so - my wife would be interested.

Cheers

Ryan

there was a 2 piece sketch card for that released last volume that sold on ebay for a decent $

Im waiting to see some more Pence sketches.

Worst thing was not as much source material to use as last release, less episodes and all. But more characters on the other hand.

They need more common inserts to collect, just the foils is weak. They could do so much more with the release. Like having the lenticulars from vol 1 as regular inserts.

and the sketches and autos seem to be selling for far less on the bay now as well.

thats a dud break, so sorry mate.

how much do you want for a common set with a set of foils?

Sorry to hear about the not so great breaks. I like the Ando sketch and if you're looking to sell one of the Hiro's let me know :thumbsup:

Cheers

Ryan

pence_peter03.jpg

notkissing but a fantastic card :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sean Pence Topps Heroes Sketch Cards

I didnt even get my case, seller had a bunch of his orders stuffed at port waiting for shipping, boxes damaged, cases torn open. So ive had to reorder. Could be a good thing or a bad thing. Saved $80 so far, luck will prob b a dud case.

yeah should of put it on star wars: clone wars would of probably been a better investment as even with replacement cards there is no way I am going to even get close to getting my money back from these 2 cases

Not going to complain at $230 for a case of heroes, contemplated a second but to make any money you need a hot case, high end or high quality sketches (Pence or Treece have been selling great) and a dual costume or dual sketch.

Have seen some nice sketches from those on Scoundrel forums. Not alot of variety though, looks like material they had for inspiration was limited.

Back
Top Bottom