2 Boxes of Topps Dr Who

Lazlow

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mat
eBay User
blackmetalfan666
Well talk about a massive disappointment, maybe I should have read the product sheets more carefully...

NXxz80l.jpg

It reminded me a lot of opening up a box of bog standard Topps WWE, maybe even worse. Light card stock, thin finish (many with marks that show in the light), and autos not guaranteed.

I'm not a fan of printing plates, but even worse are manufactured patches. I knew they were in here, but damn them for making up 1 of the 2 hits per box. And it looks like they are probably the most common pull. The Ood wardrobe relic is about the only thing that's kinda cool.

There are Crypto products, heavily reduced, that I've avoided that are better than this. Not touching this again unless its around US$40.

I'm thinking of breaking a couple at Christmas as some of my family are big Dr Who fans...but didn't realise they were quite so bad hit wise. And from what I've seen so many of the auto's are non-stars so that probably makes it way worse ! You finally hit a hard to come by auto and it's probably of little value anyway!

Still really want a Billie Piper though....

Back
Top Bottom