2 box Skybox universe and Hoops break -LIVE!!!

28 Packs to go...no mojo so far cept 4 Jordan base.

pack 7:
big z
t.hill
anderson
mason
rahim
COOL!!!kobe pump up the jam insert:p......
shoutout toine
stackhouse
williams
daniels
harper
gatling

You got an Ostertag. Thats why busting old wax is so much fun. You get guys you haven't thought of in years.

True mate, busting old wax brings back great childhood memories. Would bust more if i could find any around.

pack 8:
williams
davis
smith
stackhouse
dice
ewing shout out
checklist
bimbo coles
wright
willis
dampier

Wish i was old enought to collect those back then lol. Definitely wouldn't mind starting a Jordan pc back when card collecting was cheap and affordable.

That's when most of my 250-300 odd MJ cards are from! Haven;t even gazed upon them for ages...hmmm brb

pack 9
grant
hehere
finley
barros
van horn
reeves
reeves
williams
Iverson
big ticket
williams

pack 10
g.hill
foster
price
foyle
mumtombo.

and YES HERE IT IS:

Jordan pump up the jam insert.SWEET!!!!!!:)

Miller shout out
phills
hunter
manning
starks

pack11
murray
lj
grant
delk
brown
mr big shot shout out
allen ray
williams
jones
jonhnson
delef

Always nice to pull an MJ. I haven't ever seen the set but from the pic in beckett it looks sweet

Definitely well done. Skybox put alot of effort in doing sets back in the 90's.Much better looking than the one's from ud nowadays.

pack14:
zo
robinson
penny hardway magic...haven't seen one of these since high school.Great to see him again.

think penny is still in the mix for the final roster spot at the heat. Would be good to see him get another gig. Hard to believe just how good he used to be and now........ might be the 15th man on a pretty weak heat team

Back
Top Bottom