1st off the line NT $30000 per box!

suihon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
So I’ve just noticed Nation Treasures is being released under the Dutch auction format starting at $30,000 per box on the Panini website...

Is the trading card industry losing the plot or are we now in a new era of collecting where the best product will ever only be available to the cash rich few never to be busted or see the light of day.. thoughts?

If you had the money, would you buy a few boxes of NT on the hopes that they hold or increase in value? Or would you invest into something like a deposit for a house?

If you had the money, would you buy a few boxes of NT on the hopes that they hold or increase in value? Or would you invest into something like a deposit for a house?
There's a lot of gamble in the hobby right now (group breaks and razzes) and no sports or horses to gamble on, so I think people will buy it with the hope of hitting Zion.

I think so much is based on speculation, if Zion stays healthy based on first few games it would be a good investment. If turns out he's put on 30kgs during iso....

Back
Top Bottom