1st Borderlinx mailday

Jonathon M

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonathon
Very happy with how it went, will recommend Blinx.... Got a few other thing non card related as well and shipping was pretty reasonable... and it took 2 DAYS!!!! with just regular option.... here is the trading card side

aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Bit of overkill with the DHL envelopes

BL1.jpg

BL2.jpg

BL3.jpg

scans always come up shit with these one touches

BL4.jpg

Thats all for now :)

That is crazy! I thought they would just package them into one bulk lot...

Guess they gotta make profit somehow, considering if it was all out in one box they'd get crucified for charging anymore than $30.... I look at it this way... 14 bubble mailers, a box with 4 t-shirst $85 (I'd say $70 for the 14 bubble mailers worth of cards alone) say each order 1st class cost $8 each, that's $112 with no tracking/insurance and waits up to 3 weeks.... Happy with the price even if It could be done a lot cheaper

Unfortunelty even with the repack option they dont compress it down.. I get about 20 a week from these guys n its a joke they could save so much time n effort if they bulk packed..

any interest in a 2011 Certied green Antionio Gates /5?

Unfortunelty even with the repack option they dont compress it down.. I get about 20 a week from these guys n its a joke they could save so much time n effort if they bulk packed..

any interest in a 2011 Certied green Antionio Gates /5?

Agree on the bulk pack, but like I said, cant argue with the speed of shipping and the price 1st class intl costs now.

On the gates,

Not really interested, unless the auto is not chopped off.... I only go for Gates' auto's if they're on card or a price I cant refuse

Kinda dialling down my purchases... was getting out of hand... Had to let 2 low numbered Vincent Brown's I don't have go today at auction as I didnt feel like spending $100 with shipping on 2 cards even though Ill prob never see them again... Getting a little over the hobby and the time, $$$ and effort it seems to take...... Need a new amp... been playing a lot more guitar recently.... $1000 + will be better spent on that and then some recording software instead of cardboard :)

Couple new players in the VBrown market recently as well pushing up the prices on a few cards Ive gone after, cannot justify some of the prices on a 2 yr pro who spent the last year on IR

Hey there Jonathon,
Over what time span were all these parcels accumulated before they sent them off to you?
Is there a specified buying period or just when they seem to have enough and want to move them out?

Hey there Jonathon,
Over what time span were all these parcels accumulated before they sent them off to you?
Is there a specified buying period or just when they seem to have enough and want to move them out?

You have up to 30 days to get the card sent to you or it's a $5 a day charge

Sorry mate, I'm a bit slow on the uptake here. Who cops the $5 charge?
Do they send everything to you at once that you have purchased in any specified 30 day period?

Sorry mate, I'm a bit slow on the uptake here. Who cops the $5 charge?
Do they send everything to you at once that you have purchased in any specified 30 day period?

Say you get 1 card sent to your blinx account, if you dont request to get it forwarded to your house within 30 days you'll get a $5 late fee for every day after the 30. Each item in your blinx account has a 30 day free holding period from the time they receive it.

Gotcha, and if each item is sent individually is the postage the same for each no matter if they send one or, in your case, 15?

Back
Top Bottom