1999 Matthew Lloyd Destiny Signature!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I am probably going to get into trouble, but this thread has been around for AGES now and if you just post what you are after it can save everyone a lot of time and effort. Plus if no-one grows balls and tells you you *may* be asking a bit much, then you will continually bump the thread and everyone gets nowhere.

Look I am probably going to get into trouble, but this thread has been around for AGES now and if you just post what you are after it can save everyone a lot of time and effort. Plus if no-one grows balls and tells you you *may* be asking a bit much, then you will continually bump the thread and everyone gets nowhere.

Seen one sell for over $300 this year, $280 may be a fair price.... the $100 offers he is getting is absolute crock (prob from you)..... so grow some brains and do your research.... There is also another one on ebay atm for $260... so pretty close to the mark... depending on the time of the year this card would sell for 300+ easy... i can show you two other listings at $350 if u like... If he wants $280, then thats what he thinks it is valued at... if you dont want to spend $280 on this card then simply dont reply.... and stick to collecting your beloved Dangerfield...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom