1998 Signature series box break NOW

Was it an official Select seal? I remember that year was one where the AFL was over-produced and a lot of product was returned from newsagents and repackaged - it then became pot luck whether you still got the DPS. I remember buying these boxes for $30 a box and they usually had a DPS but it didn't matter at that price but at today's Cardzone prices it is a completely different matter.

Pack 9
Captains card CC6 John Worsfold

Pack 10
Legend Card LGD1 Ian Stewart (PC) 1:200 packs :thumbsup:
HF1, 2, 3 and 4. ( Barry Davis, Wayne Schimmelbusch, Neil Kerley and Herb Mathews

Pack 11
base

Pack 12
base
Sorry to make a bad box worse, but that is not the 1:200 legend card. You get those 4 HF cards and the LDG1 card in every box! The 1:200 Card is a shiny card and looks completely different.

Was it an official Select seal? I remember that year was one where the AFL was over-produced and a lot of product was returned from newsagents and repackaged - it then became pot luck whether you still got the DPS. I remember buying these boxes for $30 a box and they usually had a DPS but it didn't matter at that price but at today's Cardzone prices it is a completely different matter.

Was the proper select seal, was a bad box but have to take the good with the bad. I have read info where it says the box I got is "rare" because it had no DPS lol

Back
Top Bottom