.1998 DON BRADMAN / 1948 INVINCIBLES ACB / SELECT AUSTRALIA CARD

freddy63

OzCardTrader
Real Name
mark
eBay User
reyn6369
Can anybody, shed light on why this card is being offered for this amount, I am sure this is only a common gold card, thanks Mark. they are being offered on ebay.
1567725562188.png
1567725562188.png
requesting between 60/99 dollars,

thanks for that, yes they can, I just cant see where they just make up these prices, I hope there is nobody that silly, all the best, Mark,

Can anybody, shed light on why this card is being offered for this amount, I am sure this is only a common gold card, thanks Mark. they are being offered on ebay.
1567725562188.png
1567725562188.png
requesting between 60/99 dollars,

I saw this today, I'm one of the watcher's. I have 9+ multiples of this card signed by both Neil Harvey & Arthur Morris & individually by them.

I know someone on here has one signed by Morris, Harvey & Bradman so that must be worth $1800 at their 30x markup of a $2 card.

I think this seller has the 90/91 Stimorol red Bradman for $60 with some claim it's not in a Bradman card book. ShadyAF

HI it is to do with the border. Thats what makes these two cards more collectable
Kind regards
Melissa

Harrington and Co. This is one of the reply's I have received, what do you think of this, cheers Mark,

I saw this today, I'm one of the watcher's. I have 9+ multiples of this card signed by both Neil Harvey & Arthur Morris & individually by them.

I know someone on here has one signed by Morris, Harvey & Bradman so that must be worth $1800 at their 30x markup of a $2 card.

I think this seller has the 90/91 Stimorol red Bradman for $60 with some claim it's not in a Bradman card book. ShadyAF
Thanks for reply, how do value an ip card, I always thought they were less valuable than, a limited card, thanks again Mark,

HI it is to do with the border. Thats what makes these two cards more collectable
Kind regards
Melissa

Harrington and Co. This is one of the reply's I have received, what do you think of this, cheers Mark,
This particular seller has many items that are way overpriced,from memory they were selling a lot of Bradman related items on behalf of a collector and asking way to much in my opinion...hence why they havent sold

This particular seller has many items that are way overpriced,from memory they were selling a lot of Bradman related items on behalf of a collector and asking way to much in my opinion...hence why they havent sold
thanks for that, crazy, hope nobody gets stung,

Back
Top Bottom