1998 Crown Collectibles Pakistan cards

pommiealex

OzCardTrader
Real Name
alex
eBay User
moonoo10
Hi All
i have just managed to get hold of a batch of the 1998 Crown Collectible cards that were released in Pakistan and featured players from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa and West Indies. There are a total of 92 cards from the set and i am missing 15 of these. Was wondering if any one has any spares of the ones i need.
As far as i can tell the ones i need are numbers 24, 34, 39 of the base set. Numbers 1, 5, 6 of the Team Champions cards and 9 of the game cards.:(
I have added some photos of the cards so you know which ones i mean.
Please pm me if anyone has any or knows where i can find some.:D
thanks
alex

kirsty and Ri 057.jpg

pak.jpg

I have sent Alex a PM. I may not be able to help him out with this one, so bumping this post up in case someone else can be of assistance to him.

Still looking for Hazan Raza and Chaminda Vaas commons cards and any of the jigsaw and partners cards. Let me know if anyone knows where I can find these
Thanks
Alex
Hey hi there !
Just saw this post that Your'e looking for some cards. As a kid Back in School in 1998 I used to collect some sports trading cards & since then i have collected many including these Pakistani Vintage 1998 Crown Collectibles. The One your'e looking for Hasan raza is the one I always had with me along with Shahid Afridi, P.A. De villiers, Shoaib Akhtar, Darryl Cullinan, Brian Lara

Hi All
i have just managed to get hold of a batch of the 1998 Crown Collectible cards that were released in Pakistan and featured players from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa and West Indies. There are a total of 92 cards from the set and i am missing 15 of these. Was wondering if any one has any spares of the ones i need.
As far as i can tell the ones i need are numbers 24, 34, 39 of the base set. Numbers 1, 5, 6 of the Team Champions cards and 9 of the game cards.:(
thanks
alex

kirsty and Ri 057.jpg

pak.jpg

Hi All
thanks
alex

kirsty and Ri 057.jpg

pak.jpg
Hey hi there !
Just saw this post that Your'e looking for some cards. As a kid Back in School in 1998 I used to collect some sports trading cards & since then i have collected many including these Pakistani Vintage 1998 Crown Collectibles. The One your'e looking for Hasan raza is the one I always had with me along with Shahid Afridi, P.A. De villiers, Shoaib Akhtar, Darryl Cullinan, Brian Lara

I have sent Alex a PM. I may not be able to help him out with this one, so bumping this post up in case someone else can be of assistance to him.
Hey hi there !

Have emailed a bloke I know in Pakistan. Will let you know how I go.
Hey hi there !

Back
Top Bottom