OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
eBay User
fourth*star
COMC User
DodgyTrousers
A few notes to start:

1. This is my first time selling on here. Bear with me and let me know if I am doing anything wrong.
2. I live in the US and that is where these cards are located. Shipping isn't cheap, for a basic padded mailer it would be around US$13. It gets more expensive from there. You probably already know that. Due to this I am selling in lots, not as individual cards.
3. I sell on eBay, COMC, Twitter & BO Forums but since I am new here I am open to figuring out a "I ship first" or "Escrow" type arrangement based on your good standing on this site.
4. I will post prices in both US dollars and Australian dollars. You can pay either way, which ever is less expensive for you.
5. The scans are not perfect so if you would like better photos of any cards, please let me know.
5. I have a bunch more stuff to sort through but this kinda of a test run, so I hope it goes well.

1997 The Sports Shaq / Intrepid Super League Set #'ed: 1991/3000
  • 18 card set (including Certificate of Authenticity and The Sports Shaq card)
  • Includes promo card pictured in scan
  • Includes misc. rugby league pogs/Fatty's Turn it Up pictured in scan
Price: AUD$110 / USD$80
Price: AUD$100 / USD$72

Shipping:

AUD$18 / USD$13 from US to Australia
AUD $5 / USD $4 to ship to domestic US address

Scan1.JPG

Scan10001.JPG

Scan10002.JPG
Scan10003.JPG

Scan10004.JPG

Scan10005.JPG

Last edited:
Any feedback on why I got zero response on these card? I thought there would be someone that might have some interest or comments. But 24 hours later and not a single response.

I thought I priced fairly. These cards regularly go for AUD$10 each and the last sale on the set was AUD$550. Although that seems high even though it was sealed.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Extreme...NT-COND-Unopened-Factory-Sealed/293579745795?
Do you guys not want to deal with someone in the US?

Any thoughts/comments appreciated.

P.S. I will drop the price to see if that helps

Price: AUD$100 / USD$72
Shipping:

AUD$18 / USD$13 from US to Australia
AUD $5 / USD $4 to ship to domestic US address

I dont think its an expensive price, at the moment getting anything from the us, is taking a long time, sometimes more than 3 months, most people would be using paypal.
You only have 90 days to put aclaim in if item does not arrive.
So there is a delema to start with.
Postage costs are also an issue, we or i do not want to see you out of pocket for costs, i know what they are, my wife sells items to the Us and europe, its not cheap.
But thats probably double what it costs to ship within aus.
If you had the set here in aus, that would change things dramatically
I already have the set.

All fair points, especially the Dodgy one... :lol:

Well, I will leave this post here. If anyone is interested please reply or DM me. I have a bunch more stuff to sell, so I may post a couple more things to see if I get a better response.

Lastly, if I am dealing with a long time trusted member on here, I am happy to send first. Or we could use a third party to hold the funds until the cards are received.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I appreciate it.

Well, I will leave this post here. If anyone is interested please reply or DM me. I have a bunch more stuff to sell, so I may post a couple more things to see if I get a better response.

Lastly, if I am dealing with a long time trusted member on here, I am happy to send first. Or we could use a third party to hold the funds until the cards are received.

any time, do you have any numbered cards etc, i collect any thing numbered 36.

Was just having a JD and a laugh mate but what Dave said is pretty much spot on . All the best with it .

Back
Top Bottom