For Sale 1997 STEVE WAUGH PLATINUM CARD $25

everypost

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bevan
SW4: Test Series.
Batting average. Card number 0306 of 500.
Future Decider series. 1st Day Issue Insert.
$25 AUS includes delivery from NZ.
PM if you keen.
DSCF2311.JPG
DSCF2305.JPG

Last edited:
Cheers mate. Definitely interested. New to this site so apologies for my naivety.
My PayPal email is [email protected].
Just let me know the process. If you need some references as I am new please check my eBay profile: dgh81.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Dave

Hi,
This guy has bought a lot of cards from me on ebay (967alan) I am happy to give him a reference!!
No problems whatsoever, quick payer and easy to deal with!!!
Cheers
Al

I am quite new as well, but as per my trademe feedback, username everypost, I am reliable.
I think you just put the money into my paypal and I send the card once I have your address. It is pretty easy from the few trades I have done on here.
Cheers and have a good weekend.

Bevan

Hello Bevan
Sent through PayPal transaction.
Any issues please let me know.
Thanks Al for the reference and thanks Craig for the advice. Really appreciate any help starting out. All very new.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Dave

Long shot I know but is this still available?
Hi mate, I'm looking for steve waugh platinum SW1. Are you selling it or if you know anybody who is selling it privately can you please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. Cheers, Chad

SW4: Test Series.
Batting average. Card number 0306 of 500.
Future Decider series. 1st Day Issue Insert.
$25 AUS includes delivery from NZ.
PM if you keen.
DSCF2311.JPG
DSCF2305.JPG
Hi mate, I'm looking for steve waugh platinum SW1. Are you selling it or if you know anybody who is selling it privately can you please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. Cheers, Chad

Back
Top Bottom