1997 Fattys album

Steveb013

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
Stephenb1309
Found an old thread with some photos of this album and noticed my own was a little different.

Can anyone else with this album let me know if they had a spine like this or if it came with a generic Dynamic spine and back like the 96 albums? The cover and spine are 100% genuine they are not reprinted, signature 100% on the print not printed into it.

I picked the album and cards (full set) up for $50 so I’m not concerned about value but would like to know the story about the difference in the albums.

Cheers

32F2CB3C-4A88-449C-B9CB-893CF17A347B.jpeg

63E6DDBC-133B-4D79-A593-2216857CAC35.jpeg

No mate, just wanted more info on it and a few members have given me more now. It’s 100% genuine. I believe there were only 50 signed and 100 produced..

After they gave them away in the intrepid albums (like the 96 albums) they ran out of those and gave the remaining out in generic Bantex albums. But included the spine on those (which is not on the intrepid ones you only got the cover insert).

I’d only seen about 2 others in any photos so hard to compare, but seems there are still a couple around.

Cheers

No mate, just wanted more info on it and a few members have given me more now. It’s 100% genuine. I believe there were only 50 signed and 100 produced..

After they gave them away in the intrepid albums (like the 96 albums) they ran out of those and gave the remaining out in generic Bantex albums. But included the spine on those (which is not on the intrepid ones you only got the cover insert).

I’d only seen about 2 others in any photos so hard to compare, but seems there are still a couple around.

Cheers
yeah pretty much that's right, they do come onto the market every now and then.
Could have got 1 for 60 bucks last year, I had other things going on and forgot about it.

yeah pretty much that's right, they do come onto the market every now and then.
Could have got 1 for 60 bucks last year, I had other things going on and forgot about it.

I paid $50 for it and came with Base Set, a few meltdowns, most the pop ups and most the POGs haha.

Can get bargains every now and then!

Back
Top Bottom